"" The Blonde Bug: WOYWW 138

Wednesday 25 January 2012

WOYWW 138




Hello everyone, heres my workspace this week . The brayered pic was for a spring like card however I had a lil mishap with some streaking so will now turn him into a Christmas card , tis all practice ! The 2 Clarity stamps are new , I've been fancying that large swirl forever , and will have a lil try at some more Angelina fibres with the lady.

Last week I was all set to cut my masks with my Cricut expression for brayering the "Kiss Technique " through. After a slow start ( which included cutting the masks from card, sadly that doesnt work as the card is to thick and you don't get the complete image ), I've had some success, I have also tried the "Kiss Technique straight onto card shapes I'd already cut and I like them to .


So you now need to tootle over to Stamping Ground where Julia and lots of other lovely crafters let you have a lil peak at their workspace . I'll leave you with a completed card from that "Kiss Technique " 




Have a great week 

p
xxx












15 comments:

  1. Nice looking hearts! I love the kiss technique too and it can be done with just about any stamp! Have a great week and thanks for sharing! Vickie #27

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks an amazing technique ...and the end result on the card is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic techinique, love the hearts, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab stamping, I've never tried to brayer but love watching Clarity shows. Thanks for sharing. Zo xx 83

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to say I have no idea what the kiss technique is but your card looks fab Hope you have a great week Lou #84

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card thanks for sharing :)

    Becky #56

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kissing technique turned out great! It rocks on the card! Bravo! Thanks for sharing your desk today! Happy WOYWW -Amanda 36

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the hearts and a fab card :)

    Have a great WOYWW, Luv Karen #80

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, unless I'm sponging ink through, it needs to be a reall thin paper to avoid the ridge at the edge, but your 'kissing' worked well! Try kiss as you've done, and then kiss another pattern on in another colour...cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The kiss technique has worked beautifully on those hearts (Hazel, WOYWW #28) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card! I like it when people show parts of a project and then the final project. That just puts it all together! Happy creating and happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice "kiss" technique and looks like you have a fun space to work in, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's all good fun though isn't it? And even the practice efforts can be made into something. That's a great technique and I do like those new stamps, especially the swirl one.

    Hugs
    Brenda 99

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks very tidy in comparison to mine I have to say lol.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments , it's so exciting to get them :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails