"" The Blonde Bug: WOYWW 137

Wednesday 18 January 2012

WOYWW 137







Where does the week go ! So if your new to this get yourself across to Julia's site Stamping Ground and see all the links for What's On Your Workspace Wednesday . It's only my second week and I was thrilled to bits with all the visits and comments I received so thank you .

Well I got my Perfect Pearls Lady card sorted I posted it to my blog if you'd like a peek .
This week my desk is a lil tidy ! I'm now working on a golfing card for a friend which I've stamped with a PaperNation stamp and I'm going to colour it with Watercolour pencils or my distress inks haven't decided yet going to have a play tomorrow .

You can see my beloved Cricut Expression on my desk I intend to have a bit of time to make some masks to brayer my backgrounds through, it just never occurred to me to brayer through a mask ! It's another brayer technique Maria Simms taught us at The Claritystamp Northwest Workshop last Sunday. I had a fab day, learnt loads and met some new friends.
So thats me, have a great week . See you next Wednesday !

p
:-)

20 comments:

  1. It is only my second week, too, but I enjoy looking at everyone's space. Lots of tidy spaces this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole WOYWW thing is quite spectacular, isn't it? I think this is my fourth week. Very fun.

    Your workdesk is looking nice and neat.

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay
    #117

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a fab space to play in. Thanks for sharing. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh tidy and full of intent, perfect desk! What abreast way to use Cricut to its extent, aren't workshops marvellous for those genius tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink mat on your desk! Sorry to be coming around so late - I'm trying to visit everyone this week, and its taking much longer than I expected, I don't know how Julia does it! Congrats on your second week! Isn't this so fun?!

    Happy WOYWW (on Monday!)
    Katie #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi its my first week at WOYWW and I'm Just managing to make it round to a few more desks before the fun starts all over again tomorrow, I didn't realise how long it takes to leave everyone comments rather then just peeking at their desks, Hope you have a great day Lou #94

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the perfect day, learning, befriending and crafting! They are brayer geniuses those clarity gals, huH! The pearls card is gorgeous, and again, I cry, how neat your desk!
    Don't worry about the link issue - I can go in 'the back' and sort them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card! I see you have a corner desk, I think I would like that too someday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card! Have a fun WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quickly watching all those lovely desks!!
    Have a happy WOYWW Wednesday :)))
    Watch mine too, I've an awesome announcement on my BLOG(click)
    Hugs Marleen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the peek at the desk today! The card turned out beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Have a fabulous 2nd WOYWW! -Amanda #39

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't is fabulous learning something new? I love it! And from one blonde to another, I am now following your blog! waving hi from the warm and sunny hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that lamppost card, absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...loVely card and all so neat & tidy at your desk...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your desk and lovely card. Catherine 164

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first week and I've quickly learned that I need to show ALOT more of my work space. hahaha :) Thank you for a peek into your room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. just popped in for a look,have a great week,x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely tidy desk, is that three pink craft mats you have??! I've never used a brayer and I'm afraid to try lol!

    Hugs
    Brenda 12

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the card it is beautiful. Hope your enjoying your second week on the worlds best blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, and luck you going to a Clarity workshop, I;m green with envy!

    Happy woyww

    Debs #166

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments , it's so exciting to get them :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails