"" The Blonde Bug: Miss Tanyas Birthday Card

Thursday 5 January 2012

Miss Tanyas Birthday Card

Hello to all who are reading this, I've had a day off work and have spent a lot of my time crafting . So I'm a very happy girl . I have made a lot of toppers using Angelina Fibres & fusible film. I'll show you these later in the week. I also finished a card for my good friend Tanya and here it is.





The stamp is a Clarity Stamp called Velvet she is available in small and large I've used small here , the text stamp I sadly cant remember where I purchased it from sorry. I stamped both in Archival Black ink on Clarity White coated cardstock then embossed with detail clear powder. I coloured the lady in using Twinkling H20's , beautiful paints with lots of shimmer. I've then layered the card up using a pattened green paper and a background crackle pattern I made using Indigoblu stamp Crackleglaze background stamp which I stamped in Archival Black & embossed with detail clear. I then sponged the green & yellow inks over it. My Sentiment is typed on my Mac onto photopaper. Which I'm sure is probably cheating  but hey ho ! Anyway hope you like it . Enjoy the rest of your week x

Recipe

* Clarity Velvet stamp small
* Clarity White coated cardstock
* Twinkling H20's 2 shades of green
* Indigoblu Cracklebackground stamp
* Adirondak Lettuce inkpad & Tim Holtz Scattered Straw inkpad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments , it's so exciting to get them :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails