"" The Blonde Bug: WOYWW 144

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

WOYWW 144


WOYWW 144





I haven't been WOYWW ing for a few weeks but I've finally got my act together and here I am ! My desk area is getting smaller each day, as always I have too much on the go at once, but you won't change me now ! If your new to WOYWW then hop over to Julia's blog The Stamping Ground and check out what everyones desk looks like. It's very therapeutic ! 
I've got Perfect Pearls on the go again nothing to show for it at the moment , but practice makes
perfect !

I've also been using the Angelina fibres which I love . I have made my Mothers Day card using two Clarity stamps and a card design Barbara Gray of Clarity Stamps demonstrates in her 4th DVD.

I'm off to a Clarity workshop on Sunday so need to  be getting my homework finished . I'll share that in a couple of weeks . So hope you all have a great week, thanks for visiting

p
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see your desk again this week Pauline :) You sound as though you are having fun crafting and I love the card, its really beautiful.

    Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back!! lovely card, sounds as though you are having fun, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab desk, never tried using fibres but yours look fab, can't go wrong with Clarity! Take care, enjoy this WOYWW, it's now Thursday & I'm still doing the snooping bit in shifts! Zo xx 60

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to do a clarity wokrshop. I really envy you, and your card is lovely, by the way. have a good week. xx Maggie #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I particularly like the black lace. It is so elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bit of a Clarity fan then!! That bodice looks great, is that on the Angelina? And is it camera angle or is the the mother of tidy trays?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a huge Clarity fan ! My desk isn't tidy ever , apart from when I'm away on Hols lol !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great vacation might be your dream. Travel to Bali is not always expensive as there are many international flights providing special rates for early bird booking. There are also many selection of Bali hotels offering special discount rates including Bali villas and budget Bali accommodation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments , it's so exciting to get them :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails