"" The Blonde Bug: "Together" Scrapbook Page

Friday 9 April 2010

"Together" Scrapbook Page

This is the first scrapbook page I've done in ages but love this photo of me & my man so much it inspired me ! I was watching my My Pink Stamper Cricut Fun Volume 1 DVD and the scrapbook page seemed to suit what I wanted so much  that I've used that layout, thanks Robyn love that DVD ! Please excuse my writing I usually print everything but thought perhaps I should include my handwriting sometimes ! 

Recipe
  • White 12 x 12 Card
  • Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge
  • Ranger Distress Stickles  Worn Lipstick
  • Ranger Distress Crackle Paint Rock Candy

Have a great week end .
Pauline
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments , it's so exciting to get them :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails