"" The Blonde Bug: 1970's Green Lady

Tuesday 20 April 2010

1970's Green Lady

Hi Guys,
This card has no Cricut involved at all but thought I'd share anyway, I was inspired by the colours in this project which I found in this months Craft Stamper Magazine here in the UK. The designer was  Liesbeth Fiddler & I think  the colour combination is stunning ! I used different stamps and Lisbeth used gesso over the background & stamping but I didn't have any so I used Glossy Accents and really like the effect . There is stamping under and over the glossy Accents which seems to give a real depth to the images . This girl looks to me like she's just steped out of the 1970's !
Enjoy your week
p
xxx
Recipe
  • Adirondak Dye ink pads Denim & Lettuce
  • StazOn black ink pad
  • Glossy Accents
  • STAMP-IT Wooden Stamp - 2571E Yvette
  • Hot Off The Press Swirl Stamps
  • Debbie Moore clear word stamps ( from french ladies set )

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments , it's so exciting to get them :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails